Sunday, January 24, 2010

San Diego Jumpers Okay Bandwagon Jumpers How Many Fans Of San Diego Where Raiders Fans 7 Years Ago?

Okay bandwagon jumpers how many fans of san diego where raiders fans 7 years ago? - san diego jumpers

Or foal or saint, I bet that is when Oakland went to the Super Bowl, it is these people were hunters and fans. I'm still here, oh, I hate Oakland now suck! NOT real fans! NATIONNN Raider! And I live in Texas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are a real fan of these teams, I praise, even without a charger, but truck, you NOTTTTTTTTTTT!

6 comments:

Jaws67 said...

I think half the people, the football can be seen free agents with their loyalty.

If you think about it, there are many states or cities that have teams.

The NFL loves these people because they buy other products every year or two.

I am a die-hard Packer fan to die, stick with them through the 70s and 80s, but also the VHA other teams and players who love and support.

I especially like games, exciting sound worlds.

raiders_... said...

I guarantee you, my friend, nobody was a fan Chargers for 7 years ... if they live 15 seconds or more north of San Diego, then you're right, so that the ship ... shameful if you ask me, I live 1500 miles away and still go every time, the hunters knew that one of his fans, Santas and even the logo tattooed on his arm for a while so this is not one, but they are much safer em.
I bet you get a lot of people on board with the Cowboys to win more and more a right in the neck of the woods .. dam i hate Dallas

rosco_19... said...

Raiders suck and suck you always beat the Browns today! The Browns! Here is a real question, when was the last time the Raiders beat the Chargers?

rosco_19... said...

Raiders suck and suck you always beat the Browns today! The Browns! Here is a real question, when was the last time the Raiders beat the Chargers?

rosco_19... said...

Raiders suck and suck you always beat the Browns today! The Browns! Here is a real question, when was the last time the Raiders beat the Chargers?

Ferdinan... said...

Of course, not better take into account previous foal, a decision

Post a Comment